iplounge.net Forum Index iplounge.net
NFS PU & HS Online Racing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcoming NFS HP2 to IPLounge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Welcoming NFS HP2 to IPLounge Reply with quote

Firstly, we would like to welcome all HP2 racers to participate at IPLounge.

As you will be aware, Gamespy scheduled all servers to be shutdown on May 31st which was extended to June 30th for EA titles including NFS HP2. As we anticipated that there's still going to be a big demand for the game after the Gamespy closure including some requests from racers for IPLounge to provide support for the game, we've been preparing to support NFS HP2 within our upcoming IPLounge 5.42 release. This release is not yet ready but this will be in the near future as a beta version with the possibility of an alpha version in the mean time should an influx of racers occur.

The IPLounge 5.42 release will provide a unique home for HP2 racers as it comes with a game scanner to detect anyone who attempts to cheat. It also has a fix menu to download the 2.40 patches or files that are required to pass the game scan. The 2.40 patch of the game will be the only one supported to prevent any issues with conflicting versions. We've also included controller support for Logitech G25 and G27 Racing Wheels which will allow the pedals to work in the game. IPLounge is a place with zero tolerance of cheating which is why we've taken these measures to ensure that all racing is of a level playing field for everyone.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience during this process and we will provide you with more news as it comes.
PCG-Oldfart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Very Happy
Java

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Moving Forward Reply with quote

BIG things happening! Thanks for the new section and thanks for a great cozy racing atmosphere! Very Happy
EAONathalie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to joining up with you all!
Robbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people. I'm a bit lost. Can you help?
I have a link that goes to this page. Then what I used to do, was to click on "view next topic" in the upper right and I would go to the next topic. I could do that 3 times for a total of 4 topics. Now, this is the only topic. If I click on view next topic, it tells me there are no new topics. Where did they go?
[SK]Nath
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie wrote:
I have a link that goes to this page. Then what I used to do, was to click on "view next topic" in the upper right and I would go to the next topic. I could do that 3 times for a total of 4 topics. Now, this is the only topic. If I click on view next topic, it tells me there are no new topics. Where did they go?

The next topic button works by starting with the topic with the oldest reply date, moving through each topic until you reach the topic with the latest reply date. As this topic has the latest reply date, there are no topics to move to which is why you receive that message.
Robbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SK]Nath wrote:
Robbie wrote:

The next topic button works by starting with the topic with the oldest reply date, moving through each topic until you reach the topic with the latest reply date. As this topic has the latest reply date, there are no topics to move to which is why you receive that message.

OK Thanks, now I understand. I changed my link to http://www.iplounge.net/ipl2/forum/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=18f32f3ef18bb105901dbafb1d2a1229 so now I can see all the topics in the HP2 section and I don't have to "view next topic" 3 times to see if there are new posts. Now I can see all the topic titles and the bell will turn orange if there a new posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iplounge.net Forum Index -> IPL HP2 Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: