Joined: 08 Oct 2016
|Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:52 pm Post subject: How about Mobil1 Rally Championship league here?
|Welcome back ladies and lads!
Is anyone remeber this masterpiece BRC sim? Okay - it's more arcade than realistic, but this title still rocks in my opinion - and sadly all tournaments of it are gone years ago. So my proposition is simple - if anyone agreed mayble we make a small league here. RC had, if my memory is correct, predispositions to use IPLounge as "server".
- car groups from A5 to A8 + N4 (Proton Wira)
- really long tracks (standard here is ~15km long - longest track had more than 40 km)
- all real stages from British Rally Championship 1999 season
- and there are 36 stages
- grass will heavy slow Your car
- in Championship mode if Your damage is too big You can be disqualified from rest of tournament, cause it's possibility to fail efficiency test of Your car
- really great views at tracks (I mean beautiful environment)
- perfect co-pilots
- two cockpit view cameras and more other
- You can make custom physical engine with simple commands in .txt file
- cars sound like really sick lawn mower
- sound can stop working
- sometimes (not for me) can crash to deskop
- not everybody love THAT long tracks
- after winning streaks disqualification cause damage can be frustrating - especially after 80km run
- it's hard for newcomers to achieve place in top ten in championship (especially in A8 tour) - better prepare for being top twenty or thirty first
- original physical engine here is not that hardcore like in RBR or XR
If You're agreed with my idea I'll be really happy. OK - thanks for reading my scribbles and have fun!